I needed a recipe for a wine party we were going to in our neighborhood (thanks, Monica and Virgil!) so I wanted to wow with some fun dips. I made this and a chipotle hummus…equally as tasty! This recipe is perfect for your home or party and easy to make but hard to stop eating!
Serving Size: Roughly 2 Cups
1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
3 medium cloves garlic, peeled and minced
2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon grated lemon zest and more for topping, if desired
1/4 cup and 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided and more for topping, if desired
2 1/2 teaspoons finely minced fresh rosemary and more for topping, if desired
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place beans, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor fitted with a steel blade then mix until beans are roughly chopped
- While it mixes, pour 1/4 cup of oil through feed tube and mix until mixture yields a smooth consistency. If your food processor does not have a feed tube, just stop and add
- Transfer mixture to a small bowl
- Stir in rosemary, lemon zest, and remaining 1 tablespoon of oil
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and serve!